over 1 year ago
Important Challenge Note
Understanding the requirements is sometimes half the battle to making a great submission, as a reminder, here are some key challenge points to keep in mind as you are working on your project:
- You must create a machine learning solution using all of the following:
- At least one of the curated models listed here from AWS Marketplace deployed on Amazon SageMaker
- At least one AWS service that is not Amazon SageMaker
- Quality of the Idea (Includes creativity and originality of the idea.)
- Implementation of the Idea (Includes how well the idea was executed and the extent to which the underlying AWS Marketplace model and AWS Service were leveraged by the developer.)
- Potential Value (Includes the extent to which the solution has the most positive impact for users and customers.)
AWS Credits Reminder:
- AWS Credits can only be applied to AWS Services. Make sure to monitor your usage of any free trials from the model you selected so that you do not incur additional charges.
Be sure to read over the full rules and eligibility requirements.
Can’t wait to see your solution!
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.