6 months ago
It’s getting close! There are two weeks left to submit your ML solution to AWS Marketplace Developer Challenge: ML Powered Solutions. Submissions are due April 15th before 2pm PDT. (Find out what time that is in your city)
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the challenge, explore the Resources page and your “to-do’s”.
Before the deadline passes, make sure you run through this list:
- Are you submitting a machine learning solution using at least one AWS Service (apart from Amazon SageMaker) and at least one of the curated models from AWS Marketplace?
- Did you provide testing access to your GitHub or Bitbucket code repository?
- Have you written a description of the problem statement, architecture diagram, tools used in your solution?
- Did you provide sample input and output data?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video meet the competition guidelines? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your solution works? Is it no more than five minutes long? (See our video-making best practices.)
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
Lastly, don’t forget to unsubscribe to ML model and cleanup of SageMaker and other AWS resources.
If you have any questions about the hackathon, please post on the discussion forum.